Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's The Great Tea Debacle, Charlie Brown!


It's now Tea Minus - well, whatever time is left between now and midnight, when The Great Tea Debacle begins.

Time to get those notes in order. Time to program the coffee pot, fill the tea kettle, set that chocolate up in neat little rows. And you'd best go potty now, 'cause once this bus gets moving, we're not gonna stop for anyone. (sorry, I was channeling my dad and our family vacations there for a minute)

How do you feel? Any aches or pains? Can you sit at the computer for long hours? Can you hold that pen for 4 weeks non-stop? Is your spouse willing to put up with this? Who's gonna walk the dog?

Did you pick the wrong month to quit crack?

What's your clearance, Clarence?

Okay, deep breath. Almost there. Wait for it.

Wait for it . . . !

7 comments:

san_remo_ave said...

What's your vector, Victor?

Nice massage, thx.

tick

tick

tick

Are you ready to r u m b l e!!
*echoey voice*

:D

Lori A. Basiewicz said...

Not yet! I'm still dealing with monsters! Oh, wait... There's monsters in my book, too... Nevermind.

Arachne Jericho said...

I got game, and am feeling much better.

*flex fingers*

I added some word count meters for NaNoWriMo to my blog, and am going to add a few more doodads for mood and music I'm writing to.

For some reason, The Very Best of Sting and the Police is the soundtrack of book 1.

Tori O. said...

I won't be starting at midnight, but I'm hoping to have a bit of time early in the morning. The beginning of the month is not a good time for me as I work in the accounting department.

But early in the mornings, during lunch, and maybe I can squeeze in some time in the evenings. I still haven't told the husband yet.

Anonymous said...

Go damn you...GO! Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead...don't shoot til you see the whites of their eyes...all for the love of tea!

It's gonna be fun watching this one!

Peter Damien said...

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Aren't you Kareem Abdul-Jafaar? You'll wish you were, now that the contest is rolling.

Ed Wyrd said...

Dang! All the best quotes have been taken.

And I'm not just going to randomly quote just to quote.

What do you make of that?

I can make a corsage or a hat....