Friday, November 23, 2007

New Bloggie

Booger here has been giving me some fits of late, and I've been covetting Pete's lovely looking blog over on Wordpress, so that's where I am now: mymidnightmuse.wordpress.com

I'll be posting new blog posts there from now on, and as soon as I have the time (ie: After The Great Tea Debacle) I'll move all this stuff there, including linkies and the like.

And y'all be in for a writerly treat in December. It's a Secret! Well, not really, but you have to wait anyway.

4 comments:

Arachne Jericho said...

The WordPress import thingy works pretty well with Blogger, so in December it shouldn't be too bad.

Peter Damien said...

Yeah, I ported all of CPD's archives when I moved.

And really, the SURPRISE is in January, innit? The announcement is in September.

Oh, unless you mean THAT surprise. THAT one is in December. True.

Cath said...

Yeah, I had no trouble importing my blogger posts into my wordpress blog either.

Surprise? I do hate surprises. Can't you just tell us now?

Ed Wyrd said...

Drat. Now I have to change my links. I think this is some sort of game with you, muse. You lure me onto Blogger from myspace. Now you're moving to Wordpress.